This course is aimed primarily at regulatory bodies and inspectors responsible for en-suring appropriate implementation of well integrity management regulations by oper-ators. As well as carrying out reviews on operators’ well integrity management systems.The training agenda focuses on identifying well integrity issues and investigation tech-niques for regulators and certain aspects of regulator responsibilities allowing them to have the minimum required knowledge to carry out high level audits on operators’ Well Integrity Management systems and their KPl’s.
Who should attend?
National regulators, auditors, Production engineers and Supervisors, Production tech-nologists.
- Understand the current well integrity standards and how to achieve compliance and where deviation may be acceptable.
- Understand the barrier policy and barrier testing requirements and appreciate the potential for and severity of ‘Loss of Containment’events in wells.
- Understand the well operating envelop and how to interpret annulus pressure trends and recommend appropriate action to management.
- Understand the minimum requirements for an operator to have an effective Well Integrity Management System.
- Understand end of well life cycle requirements